Fast and Easy COVID-19 Health Verification Tool
and on-site Testing for Churches, Synagogues and Community Groups
What Makes PROVEN Different?
Unlike Our Competitors, PROVEN Offers 3 Options For Validation
It’s Easy to Register for Everyone at Your Facility
- Everyone can register on our app with minimal information. Their medical records are kept private and only their COVID status is disclosed at QR checkpoint so employers immediately know if someone is safe to enter
- PROVEN offers a simple at-home, quick test that can be easily mailed for vaccination verification
- We verify Corporate Policy
- PROVEN is Vaccination, Verification & Booster compliant
- We offer Daily Symptom-Check flow
Additional Services Offered by PROVEN
- Thermal Scanning
- Rapid at-home COVID testing
- PCR verification for any positive cases
- Remote on-site lab available for large campuses
- Customized non-attributable or attributable QR codes
- PROVEN imports existing vaccine records or uploads new ones manually/automatically through Electronic Health Reports (EHR) and provides a much more secure alternative to paper vaccination cards.
- SnapXT an advanced thermal imaging device that can ingest the QR codes featuring facial authentication and customizable COVID questionnaires is available for $350/mo if needed for speed and ease.
- Access to valuable add-ons: data analytics, biometric authentication, thermal scanning, vaccination appointment scheduling and management, and more through PassID.
Easy-to-use System Options for your Facility
Convenient stand-alone system with scanning devices can be installed with training
Larger employers appreciate our full system-integration which keeps things moving without complication.
PROVEN offers the most thorough, convenient COVID-status check-in available for employers, large and small. We adapt to your needs and customize our program to fit your company.
Quick response, fast installation, easy-to-use, trustworthy, PROVEN keeps businesses running smoothly no matter what direction COVID goes.